- RSS Channel Showcase 7414502
- RSS Channel Showcase 9683947
- RSS Channel Showcase 5143987
- RSS Channel Showcase 3538747
Articles on this Page
- 09/04/18--17:35: _The PodFest 2019 We...
- 09/14/18--03:42: _Stitcher has a Bran...
- 09/16/18--10:57: _iHeartMedia to Acqu...
- 09/17/18--19:13: _Twitter is Launchin...
- 09/18/18--18:55: _Anchor Adds Smart B...
- 09/20/18--22:08: _Blubrry Podcast Dir...
- 09/21/18--00:19: _PodSquad is Seeking...
- 09/21/18--03:09: _Con Before the Stor...
- 09/04/18--17:35: The PodFest 2019 Website is Live!
- 09/14/18--03:42: Stitcher has a Brand New Look
- 09/16/18--10:57: iHeartMedia to Acquire Stuff Media
- 09/17/18--19:13: Twitter is Launching Audio-Only Broadcasting on Periscope
- 09/18/18--18:55: Anchor Adds Smart Background Music
- 09/20/18--22:08: Blubrry Podcast Directory Tops 600,000 Shows
- 09/21/18--00:19: PodSquad is Seeking Beta Testers
- 09/21/18--03:09: Con Before the Storm Revealed World of Podcasts Participants
Podfest 2019 will take place on March 7-9, 2018, at the Wyndham Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida. Podfest announced that their new website is now live. It is where to go to keep up with news about Podfest 2019. Podfest Expo is a community of people who are interested in and passionate about sharing their … Continue reading The PodFest 2019 Website is Live!
Stitcher announced that they have a new look. They are no longer using their previous logo, and have replaced it with one that has new colors. Stitcher has also been investing in its app, and has become the primary brand for E.W. Scripps Company’s podcast operations. The new look embodies our history and where we’re … Continue reading Stitcher has a Brand New Look
With over a quarter of a billion monthly listeners in the U.S., and over 131 million social followers, iHeartMedia has the largest national reach of any radio or television outlet in America. Recently, iHeartMedia announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Stuff Media, LLC, the leading for-profit publisher of entertainment and informative … Continue reading iHeartMedia to Acquire Stuff Media
Twitter announced that they are launching audio-only broadcasting on Periscope (on iOS). In other words, they are enabling podcasters to use Periscope as a way to do live podcasts for their listeners. It doesn’t appear that this was Twitter’s intended use for the audio-only broadcasting feature – but that’s how I suspect it will be … Continue reading Twitter is Launching Audio-Only Broadcasting on Periscope
Anchor has introduced smart background music that can be used in podcasts that are on Anchor. There are 100 background tracks to choose from that intelligently mold to your audio. In addition, Anchor added brand new Sound Effects and Interludes tools. Anchor points out that the perfect blend of voice, music, sounds and transitions in … Continue reading Anchor Adds Smart Background Music
Blubrry Podcasting, a podcast services leader in the industry, recently celebrated 600,000+ shows in their directory. The directory, allows for anyone, Blubrry user or not, to listen to a podcast and see a list of the show’s episodes, all for free. The directory, which was introduced in 2006, has seen significant growth in the podcasting … Continue reading Blubrry Podcast Directory Tops 600,000 Shows
PodSquad is a podcast app for growing audiences on social media. They are currently looking for podcasters who would like to be beta testers of the PodSquad app. PodSquad is for podcasters, producers, and influencers. Engage in social media in step with your normal listening experience. Create memes and audiograms to turn social media followers … Continue reading PodSquad is Seeking Beta Testers
Con Before the Storm is a fun event that takes place the night before BlizzCon. Part of the Con Before the Storm event includes World of Podcasts. This year, over 55 podcasts are being represented for 2018’s World of Podcasts. Full disclosure, I will be attending Con Before the Storm this year and representing the Shattered … Continue reading Con Before the Storm Revealed World of Podcasts Participants